Handling an estate can be overwhelming. Whether you have a few things to sell or are dealing with the entire contents of a home, our team will guide you through the selling process with sensitivity and professionalism. We work with families, executors and estate professionals on a regular basis. We present competitive offers for outright purchase of individual items, small collections, or entire estates. As a solutions based company, we can also provide full estate liquidations and clean-out services. We will either directly handle or recommend a partner company leave the premises “broom clean.”
Working with Showplace Fine Art & Estate Buyers is often the fastest way to monetize the tangible property including fine art, decorative arts, jewelry, furnishings and other objects in an estate and get a home emptied and ready to be sold or transferred to the new occupants.
The best way to start the process is to send us photos of the home and items for sale. Be sure to let us know about where you are in the process as it helps us tailor a solution to fit your needs.
What information do we need from you to start the process?
We do not expect professional quality photos and are not worried if rooms are not magazine cover ready.
Tips for sending photos:
- Take several pictures of each room to give our team an overview of what is for sale.
- Be sure to take clear photos of items on bookshelves, built-ins, China cabinets (open the doors), and curio cabinets.
- Take group shots of fine jewelry, costume jewelry, watches, silver and other smaller objects
- Be sure to include photos of things like signatures on artwork, and markings on pieces are helpful.
2) INFORMATION ON TIMELINE, LOCATION & SITUATION
- Is the house or apartment on the market?
- Is the house or apartment in contract?
- Where is the house or apartment located?
3) INFORMATION & BACKGROUND ON WHAT YOU HAVE
Any additional information you have about the items