SMALL COLLECTIONS & SINGLE ITEMS
We frequently buy small groupings and collections of fine art, jewelry, silver, and designer handbags.
Wherever you are in the process, the best way to start the process is to send us photos of the home and items for sale. Be sure to let us know about where you are in the process as it helps us tailor a solution to fit your needs. When sending photos, we recommend sending several pictures of each room.
What information do we need from you to start the process?
We do not expect professional quality photos and are not worried if rooms are not magazine cover ready.
Tips for sending photos:
- Take several pictures of each room to give our team an overview of what is for sale.
- Be sure to take clear photos of items on bookshelves, built-ins, China cabinets (open the doors), and curio cabinets.
- Take group shots of fine jewelry, costume jewelry, watches, silver and other smaller objects
- Be sure to include photos of things like signatures on artwork, and markings on pieces are helpful.
2) INFORMATION ON TIMELINE, LOCATION & SITUATION
- Is the house or apartment on the market?
- Is the house or apartment in contract?
- Where is the house or apartment located?
3) INFORMATION & BACKGROUND ON WHAT YOU HAVE
Any additional information you have about the items