HOME DOWNSIZING SERVICES
Moving is stressful and overwhelming! Frequently, one does not know how much stuff they have until they are forced to reckon with packing and moving. Whether downsizing to a smaller home, downsizing from multiple properties into one that is already furnished, or eager to move into a new place and start with a fresh design, we can be of assistance. We can also be of help to those doing “spring cleaning” and looking to make space or redecorate their current spaces.
We are a resource for individuals and real estate brokers before a home goes to market and after a home has been sold. We can help declutter prior to listing or empty the home in anticipation of closing. Working with Showplace Fine Art & Estate Buyers is often the fastest way to monetize the tangible property including fine art, decorative arts, jewelry, furnishings and other objects in a home.
As a solutions based company, we can also provide clean-out services–our team will transport the fine property for us, and we will either directly handle or recommend a partner company leave the premises “broom clean.” Wherever you are in the process, the best way to start the process is to send us photos of the home and items for sale. Be sure to let us know about where you are in the process as it helps us tailor a solution to fit your needs. When sending photos, we recommend sending several pictures of each room.
What information do we need from you to start the process?
We do not expect professional quality photos and are not worried if rooms are not magazine cover ready.
Tips for sending photos:
- Take several pictures of each room to give our team an overview of what is for sale.
- Be sure to take clear photos of items on bookshelves, built-ins, China cabinets (open the doors), and curio cabinets.
- Take group shots of fine jewelry, costume jewelry, watches, silver and other smaller objects
- Be sure to include photos of things like signatures on artwork, and markings on pieces are helpful.
2) INFORMATION ON TIMELINE, LOCATION & SITUATION
- Is the house or apartment on the market?
- Is the house or apartment in contract?
- Where is the house or apartment located?
3) INFORMATION & BACKGROUND ON WHAT YOU HAVE
Any additional information you have about the items